Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday morning

Here's some more of my "art" (which term I use very loosely!). Trixye is at the left -- took me about 10 tries to get even a halfway decent photo of her.
No word on Talya's birth yet. I'm sure they'll let me know as soon as something "major" happens -- likes she's BORN!











I'm soon off to my quilty day with Nan, Diane and Diane anyway. Going to start a One Block Wonder. I bought magnificent (to me) fabric -- it's incredibly bright. I usually go a bit more traditional, so this will be interesting. Nan is awesome at the technique and I'm thilled to be going to her house with Diane and meeting Nan's friend Diane. I'm taking my camera. If they'll give me permission, I'll photo and post.
Have a great day -- I know I will!








2 comments:

Candace said...

Wow, you're not just crafty, you're artistic. Have a fun day today.

Hunter said...

Your art if beautiful and I don't use the term loosely.

It's just plain beautiful work.

And Trixye is a little doll.

Any word on the baby?

Darilyn