Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday evening

What a fantastic day we had at Nan's. She showed me all
kinds of tips and tricks about a One Block Wonder and I got about 10 or 11 blocks sewn. I was surprised that they came out as well as they did. Diane and I had a blast meeting Nan's friend Diane -- who had finished her One Block Wonder blocks and had them up on the design wall. Nan's house is gorgeous and she's just the sweetest person ever!


My DBIL sent me some photos -- the first is a picture of a quilt I made for my sister, Sandi, during the early part of my quilting. I barely recognize it! LOL. Meghan is still in labor, but they've sent her home -- she's hoping a walk will get things really moving. I know she's in a lot of pain and it's tough being so far away from her, but I'm sure all will be fine and hopefully Talya will decide to join us in the next few hours.








This is Pixye. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?


Here's a photo of my sister and I -- I'm in red. You can see our mother in the reflection in the glass, as well as my Aunt Pat.


And here's a photo of our Mom. We are so very blessed to have her.

I'll add photos of Meghan and Ricky, Nick and Talya when I get some! My most recent pictures of Ricky are really quite old, and Meghan has been avoiding the camera since she got pregnant.

That's all the news for now. It's almost 7 and I'm about done in for the day. I doubt I sew any more -- unless I go work on Mom's purse maybe later. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow, some great work! I love the pictures you have posted so far! And the stained glass is amazing!