Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday













So dancing was fun last night, but I woke up not feeling well. Just took Trixye to the dog park and soon I must (1) clean this house!, (2) go to the store -- I'm out of almost everything and (3) get some sewing done and packed for tomorrow.

Some of my work is displayed above. The first two are Lazy Girl Gracie bags -- one for my Mom, one for me. The next is a painting I did for my boss last year for Christmas. I'm going to have to get more of my painting photos transferred to my directory so I can upload them.

I designed the stained glass motorcycle since I couldn't find a pattern for one. The lamp and tissue box were made for Christmas/birthday for my sister. The quilt is one of my first paper pieced quilts I made for my Mom last year for Christmas. Fun to make and she seems to like it. Birdhouses were interesting and I think the colors go well in her house.



1 comment:

Candace said...

Wow, Billye. You do everything well. I love your bags, your paintings, everything. Have a good time tomorrow.