Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday 11:45 am - Photo of Talya

So here's a photo of my new granddaughter, Natalya Ann! (Talya). Nana is already (and has been) madly in love with her! Not a good photo, but sent by cell phone to me by Meghan and then to my computer from my cell phone. More will be forthcoming!

I just did the (supposedly) 3 mile walk for breast cancer. That was sure a long 3 miles. I didn't think I was going to find my team, but I eventually did and we did the walk. It's good to be home though.

As for the OBW, Nan has suggested a corner in the black as well as a diagonal so we can do some cool quilting on it. Heck, I'm game! So I'll redesign this afternoon and hopefully get some rows constructed. Also want to finish my table topper from class Tuesday night -- at least to binding stage.

Found some fabric at thousands of bolts this morning for the pink purse Mom wants. So I ordered it. And it's just not my fault I fell in love with some butterfly fabric for me! I cannot be held responsible for that, despite my claim, just last NIGHT, that I wouldn't need any fabric again for forever! LOL. It's just so addictive!

I'll add photos of the family when they send them to me. Thanks everyone!



2 comments:

Hunter said...

Congratulations. She's beautiful.

And do I dare even go window shop at that store? I'm thinking they must have an online store since you mentioned you ordered from there.

I successfully window shopped at Hancock and Keepsake Quilting without buying anything, but your store sounds even more dangerous. LOL.

Best regards and congratulations again.

Darilyn

Hunter said...

Oh, oh. I just went to Thousand of Bolts. I don't dare go window shop there until I'm ready to order something.

;)

Darilyn