Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday night


So, I went to see Nights in Rodanthe today by myself -- never gone to a movie by myself before, but it was fine and I'll never hesitate again.


I've done some OBW blocks today as well -- don't have the color wave going on as yet, but they sure are fun. I'm doing them 6 at a time. It is so hard to believe that all these different patterns come out of the same fabric.


Meghan still hasn't had the baby. She's in pain, miserable, frustrated and irritable. I feel so bad for her, but the good news is that she and the baby are both fine health wise. She assures me she'll let me know as soon as she knows something, and has asked to be left alone in the meantime. I can understand it, but it sure is hard from here! Thank goodness for Nick's family. I don't know how she'd cope at all otherwise.

Back to work tomorrow. Mom has some testing coming up, but the ENT doctor did not seem terribly concerned. That's a relief! All else is quiet -- I'll post when I know more.

Oh, this morning I finished Mom's purse -- I've not taken a photo yet since it needs the buttons yet (which are made but not yet sewn on) and frankly I don't much care for it. I made it from some ultra suede that she gave me (a HUGE bag) and I made it scrappy. Ultra suede doesn't really lend itself to this particular bag. I guess it's OK, but it's probably my least favorite. Once I finish with the covered buttons, I'll post a photo and maybe you guys can decide for me.

In the meantime, have a good night and a great day tomorrow.

No comments: