Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday afternoon




Is there anything more annoying than a new grandmother? Can't think of much! And doesn't Nick look like he's going to be a fantastic dad?! He's a great dad to Ricky, so I'll bet he is!

Her onsie says "I wasn't born yesterday . . . or was I? I know I'm a little bit biased, but I really do think she's pretty!










Boy is it tough to be all the way across the country from them!

While waiting for her to make her appearance, etc., I got several (I think 4) rows of my OBW sewn together -- I think I even like it! I have redesigned it with Nan's suggestions in mind -- hopefully it will be better than what I'd planned. I hope to finish the top tonight (with borders) and post a photo.

I started frogging Meghan and Nick's Sudoku quilt last night. She says the diaper bag I made is too bright (that's on my opening -- yellow and green with frogs), so if she thinks THAT is bright, well, the Sudoku . . . anyway, they may not get anything quilted at all, since I'd already put many hours into the Sudoku. But I see no reason to waste the fabric. Perhaps someday I'll find a pattern and/or some fabric that I think she'll like.

Hope all is well with everyone else!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well, that is one beautiful baby girl!! They are all precious but you are right, she is extra pretty!