Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ok, here's some photos


I know, I know, it's about time! And the sad thing is, I can't find photos of all I've done since I last posted photos. Sometimes I forget to take them.

Here's a photo of my Professional Tote. The fabric came from one of the vendors at our Guild's show and I fell in love with it -- I use it every day (even though it clashes with most everything I wear!). I also made one in all black for my sister for her birthday, but apparently I didn't take a photo . . . at least I can't find one! This tote has tons of pockets, including one on the opposite side that can hold a file folder or magazine. The front side has a zipper pocket and a pocket behind it. There's a pouch on either side for an umbrella or water (or in my case, Diet Coke). Inside is a center zippered pocket that goes all the way across, pockets on the interior outside (one with a flap), and large deep storage on either size of the center zipper pouch. There's yet another zipper to close the whole thing up!


Here's a photo of the machine applique that Diane taught me on Sunday (thanks Diane!!). I'm raring to go to start some more . . . . but I'm requiring myself to finish some UFOs first! Of which I have, uh, several.



This is a photo of the batik quilt that still needs borders etc. I think I like it!

















Last, but certainly not least, here's a photo of a few of the Bento Box blocks for my sister's California Queen size quilt. I've got the sashing on one side of each block, and as I said yesterday, I was amazed at how much it took. I made a ton more sashing last night, and once I get them all squared up, will be adding. We may need yet more!


1 comment:

Candace said...

It seems you've been keeping busy. Love the tote and everything else. Your applique looks very good. I have done very little of it, maybe someday, lol.